The new version 11.2 is now available!
You are here
The main new features of the version 11.2 are: Global company - a new concept of multi-company management, Industrial Management Control (IMC) - designed in collaboration with business schools, integrated project management tool, a new EDI module, ProConcept Talk, SmartDeploy, a new scheduling component, tracking and planning for technicians and missions for external after-sales, anda new health module for institutions.
The new version 11.2 is also ISO 20022 compatible.
The notion of a global company implemented in version 11.2 allows you to create multiple ERP scale synergies between the companies in a group by centralizing the database and automating the inter-company transactions.
Providing a unique repository, that eliminates redundancy and duplication, reduces the risk of errors, reduces the costs linked to the maintenance of shared records.
This new data and process architecture puts ProConcept ERP amongst the only ERP solutions ERP to tackle the problems associated with multiple companies in a global and native manner, the only way forward to simplify process harmonization, automate inter-company transactions, and give a true consolidated view of suppliers and their quality indexes, the sales portfolio, or track a project within the group.
The architecture used will also ease the harmonization of customizations and their maintenance, while guaranteeing the security of data segregated in each company.
Industrial Management Control
A tool that is simple to use, rapid to set up, designed and honed to answer the needs and resources of SMBs.
The features of this module are:
- A simplified industrial management control model designed by collecting the needs expressed by SMBs and packed with best practices.
- Simple, accessible tools, going right to the heart of the matter, easy to put in place in terms of costs and resources, flexible to be able to adapt to customer requirements.
- The model offers:
- a structure with cost elements
- presentation outputs for results and analyses (Cost price, breakdown by product/segment, and Significant differences in variable costs, ...).
- an indirect costs allocation method
- dedicated pre and post calculation structures
Other new finance features
OAS - DAMC2017 / communes in the Bern region
Adaptation of the material assistance breakdown by category to the new norms entering into force on the 1.1.2017.
ISE connector - opening up of markets
Adaptation of the ISE-PCE connector for AP billing management.
Compliance to ISO 20022
Adaptation to the new norms for ISO 20022 (QRCode, DCE, ...).
New version of FTX
Improved performance and reliability for distribution, reception, and synchronization processes.
New pivot tables
Unbundling of collective accounts, allowing the explication of balances in the balance sheet using cost and product types from the original open items.
Payroll / HR
Improvements made to source taxation calculations for the different cantons in relation to annualization, monthly corrections linked to smoothing, as well as the right to child deductions.
In payslip calculation, serial printing of e selection of payslips for an employee makes unemployment insurance declarations easier.
New document exchange module between companies that are independent or that belong to the same organization (Group/holding), running Proconcept ERP systems.
This module allows simplified document exchanges between companies, transparently and efficiently, by removing any non computer based actions and by optimizing the internal procurement process.
The strengths of the module are:
- simplified set up : logistics flow type, this requires minimal set up, minimal customization, and standard set up skills.
- negotiation phase: agreement process between the two parties using IT based exchanges for the orders passed.
- transparency : accurate tracking messages, from the transfer of the document to its processing at the recipient. Transfer, integration, modification requests, validation of the negotiation phase, various information messages, over 30 standard event types are handled so as to see the progression of the exchanges at any moment.
- handling documents with due dates for easier matching with payments.
Other new Logistics features
Stock data wizard
Analysis of existing stocks data and automatic updates of the database for:
- min / max stock, order point
- ABC product / stock activity analyses
- Procurement time - Purchasing, Subcontracting, Production.
Logistics documents' improvements
Exchange rates via flow, delivery 3rd party, contact person.
Re-engineering text generation
Automatic creation of goods descriptions according to attribute or BOM entirely configurable.
Extension for the integration of the B2C shop (credit card payments, creation of customers, …).
Project management tool
A powerful project planning tool, visual and totally integrated in ProConcept ERP.
Replaces the integration of MS Project by a simple and agile tool.
Advanced planning functions, such as:
- Network of tasks linked with the possibility of time shifting
- Date constraints
- Load smoothing
- Notion of load centre (load/capacity analysis by consolidation of several workstations) - task load
- Multiple projects
Other new feature in the Project-based ERP
Possibility to manage the production load coming from projects (manufacturing files) in smoothing mode in the graphical planning module.
Track the load and the costs linked to the purchasing control documents
Seamless integration in the standard ProConcept ERP logistics flows of the problem linked to costs and the load of control operations.
Better control of the workload brought about by the entry control of purchased merchandise :
- Inclusion of the control duration
- Easier load planning: graphical planning, load analysis, integration of global planning
- Tracking control operations linked to control documents (expected and actual load)
Better control of costs brought about by the control:
- Inclusion of control costs in the cost price calculations
- Direct entry of control costs to the reception movements, with update of the WAC for the merchandise.
Domains in question:
- Reception flow for purchase orders
- Subcontracting purchase reception flows
More flexible operations tracking
Desynchronization of operations tracking to give more flexibility and agility.
The desynchronization of operations tracking for a manufacturing order allows you to carry out the tracking operations tracking out of order, ignoring the operation chronology, and the available quantities.
Other new Industry features
MRP II calculation / Order points
Integrate the concept of order point coverage duration in the MRPII calculation.
Explode manufacturing batch with management of scrap
When exploding a manufacturing order, scrap from the operations tracking is divided prorata among the correct parts, in the batches.
Tracking and planning for technicians and missions
An overview, simplified and centralized piloting of your missions and technicians using a visual planning tool.
The planning of missions and the technician's service visits in External After-sales is implemented in a graphical tool integrated in the ERP that allows you to:
- rapidly see and understand the occupation rate of technicians over the different missions to which they are assigned.
- include the time ranges where they are occupied or that are associated to the service visits (absences, interviews, etc.) in the planning, in order to plan future customer missions more accurately.
- take into account technician calendars (days open/closed) and for customers in order to highlight any possible conflicts in availability when changing the planning.
- starting from the mission and service visit planning allows you to:
- move service visits in a mission.
- modify the duration of the service visit by stretching the duration bar.
- move a service visit from one technician to another.
A fully featured health module for total and secure medical supervision.
Improved medical records
- Improved entering of medical treatment:
- management with/without medication dispenser type in correlation with administration of medecines.
- management of non daily posology using the medication schema.
- specification of the dosing with alerts when medication is administered.
- possibility of lifelong treatment with re-evaluation date.
- simplified entry of the prescribing doctors/nurses.
- Auxialiry means management:
- assign the required material used to treat the beneficiaries when there are limited quantities, thus requiring tracking.
- manage quantities and availability.
- Improved therapy tacking:
- Direct access to session generation.
- links between the therapy and its different planned sessions conserved.
- easily viewed history log of previous sessions.
- Secure medical records:
- complete access to the modifications log of all the health module's data.
- Allergy alerts:
- alerts for declared allergies when specifying medical treatment.
New medical record module
- Manage medical records
- Track injuries, feces, pain, water intake and urine output, various other records.
- Recording of vital functions:
- take main constants, height, weight, temperature, BP, heart rate, glycaemia, etc. with evolutive curves.
- Check when medication is administered:
- daily medication administration table, dispensers, dosing quantity, administrator and administration controler.
- track the administration of reserve medication with controls of dosing and alerts.
- Management of the vaccination record
Other new My Life features
Totally new interface, graphics and ergonomics:
- adaptable site size (improved readability, optimized use).
- new portal type home screen (favorites, direct access, modular layout for contents).
- Simplified interface, more configurable, simplified navigation.
- numerous new printouts, and improved application printout ergonomy.
Improvements and new features:
- manage interns.
- manage accompaniment / habitual guidelines.
- new module to define rights and assignments for supervising staff.
- priority information alerts, highlight the important information for each beneficiary.
- new notification history log consultation page.
SmartDeploy simplifies the deployment of a functional environment from one installation to another.
Through the use of several tools this technology allows you to collect global and functional data, script file groups or others, to build a ready to use bundle. The deployment is then safely run using standard installation tools.
Other environment new features
Office suite integration
Direct synchronization with the Microsoft Outlook client is no longer possible with ProConcept WebERP. We can supply an alternative based on iCalendar and vCard formats that are compatible with a large number of office suites.
New version of Crystal server
Integration of Crystal Server, a single, high performance solution on all platforms for building reports.
64 bit architecture
All versions of ProConcept ERP are available in 64 bit. More memory for objects, ideal for control panels and pivot tables.
E-mail launcher button
SMS eases the sending of e-mails from any object.
Integration of Google Maps
Direct access to online services such as TelSearch or Google Maps from the CRM.
- integration with the Oracle 12c database.
- authentication plug-in using an LDAP directory.
- copying data between companies extended to al themes.
Other new version 11.2 features
Unite the communication flows in the ERP (CRM, invoices, …), by removing the parallel exchanges such as e-mails, phone calls, or post-its that may get lost as time goes by.
Designed to be a real social network in the heart of the ERP, Talk simplifies and eases communication by automatically channeling information to forums or subscribers.